Date: 4 June 2019 (Tuesday)
Time: 12:45 – 1:15
Venue: 549, Meng Wah Complex, HKU
Do you have trouble sending a large document through email? Have you ever worried about losing a USB containing sensitive data? Do you have version control headaches when you and colleagues are working on the same document?
HKU Cloud storage – OneDrive can be your starting point to solving all these problems by providing a single, secure digital space to collaborate with colleagues.
Upon the completion of the e-Learning workshop, participants will be able to:
- upload files into your OneDrive Online storage space
- share a OneDrive folder with colleagues
- access a OneDrive folder shared with you
- edit a file simultaneously with colleagues
- configure OneDrive on your PC
- access OneDrive files on your mobile phone (iOS & Android)
All staff and doctoral students of the Faculty of Education are welcome!
- Mr. Alan Wong
- Mr. Murphy Wong
Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact Alan Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or 39170374.