Welcome to the start of the 2019-20 academic year!
Our e-Learning Team is committed to the implementation of the Faculty’s e-Learning Strategy and aims to support the use of educational technologies to enhance your students’ learning experiences.
- e-learning development services
- Moodle support and data analysis
- Video production
- Learning-related web development, graphic designs, etc.
If you are interested in our services and recent projects, please visit our website for more details. We are always happy to come to your office to provide one-on-one e-learning support.
For our new Faculty and staff members, allow us to take this opportunity to highlight a few e-Learning ‘survival tips’ that we have prepared:
- One-Drive – 5TB HKU cloud storage
- Panopto – Lecture capture system
- Organizing student groups on Moodle.
- Managing your Moodle notification emails.
- Embedding video in Moodle.
In 2019-20 we will continue to host our hands-on e-Learning Clinic to help you with a range of e-learning tools and ideas from Moodle functions to customizing course web sites. Details are below:
Date: 27 August 2019 (Tue)
Time: 12:45 – 1:15
- Add course content
- Basic assignment
- Turnitin Assignment
If you have any inquiries about using technologies to support student learning, please contact Alan Wong (email@example.com) or the e-Learning team (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop into our office at MW542.