The Faculty has recruited 12 e-Learning student helpers to support teachers with online remote teaching and dual-mode teaching in classrooms. They will provide support from September 7, 2020, to November 30, 2020.
Please visit this link to reserve your e-learning support.
We will provide following e-Learning support and colleagues who are trying out new platforms or innovating with online tools to enhance interaction during online classes will receive priority.
- Video meeting support for Zoom and Teams. e,g, manage chat, breakout rooms, recording
- Video lecture production e.g. pre-records your lecture.
- E-learning tools support e.g. Kahoot, FlipGrid, Mentimeter.
- Lecture capture e.g. Panopto
- Dual-mode (f2f and online) teaching in Classrooms
Booking Detail and Procedure
- 30 min/slot
- Duration options 30min, 1hr, 1.5hr, 2hr, 2.5hr, 3hr
- If the same time slot has more than one e-learning helpers indicated they are available, it will randomly select one helper to provide support. Later, we may provide options for you to choose which e-learning helpers you need.
- E-learning helper will confirm your booking by email and CC Alan Wong firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. In the confirmation email, please tell us the detail of the e-learning support you need.
- You can reserve your booking one week in advance.
You can always contact us firstname.lastname@example.org directly to discuss any e-Learning support that you need.