Zoom Usage report allows you to view a list of meetings, participants, and meeting minutes for meetings you have hosted.
- Login https://hku.zoom.us with your HKU Portal account.
- On the Zoom portal, click Reports on the left panel and click Usage. https://hku.zoom.us/account/my/report
3. Choose the time range and click Search and it will bring up a list of past meetings.
4. From the meeting you look for, click on the number of participants.
5. Next you will see a pop-up window with details from your meeting, including a list of the participants, how long they were in the meeting. You may also download this information into a CSV file. PLEASE NOTE: if you use Breakout Rooms, participants will be listed every time they enter or exit those rooms.