When we record our lecture and put it on Zoom, it is recommended to manage who can access your videos.
- Login https://hku.zoom.us with your HKU Portal account.
- In the navigation menu, click Recordings https://zoom.us/recording. You will see a list of cloud recordings that you started.
- Click Share to display the recording link information and sharing settings, such as disabling downloads from viewers and requiring a password to view. These settings are honored for any videos under the original recorded meeting.
- Share this cloud recording box pop-up. The following setting is recommended:
- Enable Share this recording – Only authenticated users can view: Signed-in users in my account
- Disable Viewers can download – if you don’t want viewers to download it (Optional).
- Enable Passcode protection – Requires users to enter a password before viewing or downloading the recording. After toggling this to on, enter a custom password and click Save.
- Copy Sharing Information: Copies the link and password (if enabled) to your cloud recording. You can post this Sharing Information on Moodle.
Please visit the Zoom help centre to know more about how to manage and share your recordings.
Share Zoom Recording on Moodle
- Login HKU Moodle at https://moodle.hku.hk/ and go to your course. Click the “Turn editing on” button under your profile pic.
- Click “Add an activity or resource” in the respective topic in your course
- Select the “Label” activity.
- Paste the Zoom video information into the label text box and click “Save and return to course”. This way, only users who can access your Moodle course can access this information.
You must be logged in to post a comment.